Based in Dublin, Ireland
Press / Business contact:
Chronicles of Pow
Chronicles of Pow is a game about adventure and rescue and follows the story of a young llama herder and her pug as they try to uncover the truth about the world.
In Chronicles of Pow, you play as our unlikely heroine Pow, who sets out on a perilous quest to rescue her village's llama herd from the snatches of a relentless robot army. You are joined on your adventure by Pow’s reluctant and world-weary pug, Cornelius. Think Super Mario meets Marvel’s Thor; but with a beautiful painterly style and fast action gameplay, where you propel yourself with your large-oversized hammer across levels and destroy your enemies with devastating power.
Chronicles of Pow has been inspired by classic side-scroller adventure games such as Sonic the Hedgehog and Super Mario; action-packed comical game mechanics of Gunstar Heroes and Earthworm Jim; story telling style of Dark Souls; artwork and family friendly storytelling of Pixar's Wreck-It Ralph; and artists such as Szymon Biernacki.
- A beautiful 2.5D platformer world, with hand-painted assets mixed with 3D elements. Sprites are painted frame by frame and 3D assets rendered out and then painted over.
- Chronicles of Pow is a family-friendly story, which is influenced by the quirky humour of Japanese anime and traditional western tales of rescue and retribution.
- Snappy and responsive controls for fast-paced platforming. Simple controls mean that the player can move quickly and powerfully from the start. Difficulty comes from the increasingly tough gameplay areas, which require greater skill and finesse.
- Pow is equipped with a large, oversized hammer, which she calls Mr. Squishy. Using this, the player can thrust across levels and destroy enemies with power and speed.
- Bespoke music combines instrumental music and modern digital sounds.
There are currently no trailers available for Idle Birch. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
There are far more images available for Idle Birch, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Team & Repeating Collaborator
Technical and Business, Co-Founder
Creative Director, Co-Founder